By recommending the most trending, engaging articles from around your site, Popular in the Community helps to promote and monetize your most popular content:
- Promoting your content by showcasing user-generated content
- Featuring a monetization component that generates shared revenue
Popular in the Community requires the following:
- Popular in the Community must be enabled by your OpenWeb PSMPSM - Partner Success Manager
- Minimum of 10 articles with a Conversation embedded
og:titlefor each article
og:imagewith a fully-qualified URL for each article
You can add Popular in the Community to a page using either the Standard or Custom Location method.
After your OpenWeb PSM has enabled Popular in the Community for your account, Popular in the Community appears horizontally above each Conversation.
When embedding Popular in the Community on a page without other OpenWeb products, add the launcher code.
When using this implementation method, you can choose the location in which Popular in the Community appears on a page.
To customize the location of Popular in the Community, use the following steps:
- Add the Popular in the Community positioning
<div>in the desired page location.
The following table lists the different approaches for aligning Popular in the Community with the layout of your page.
|Double-decker||Contact your OpenWeb PSM for more information about this orientation.|
- (Optional) Define the
data-categoriesattribute to filter the categories of user-generated content to recommend.
<div data-spotim-module="pitc" data-categories="ARTICLE_TOPIC1,ARTICLE_TOPIC2"> </div>
You can add multiple categories by separating each category with a comma.
Be sure the categories you define in the
data-categoriesattribute match the values included in the
data-article-tagsLauncher code attribute.
- When embedding Popular in the Community on a page without other OpenWeb products, add the launcher code.
Updated 26 days ago