The OpenWeb iOS SDK enables you to add a conversation module (Conversation) into an iOS app.
- SSO support
- Customizable conversation appearance
- Reach native UI/UX to read, post and like comments
- In real-time, seamlessly sync with OpenWeb conversations on your website
- Callbacks of certain actions done by the user
- Ability to monetize a conversation
- iOS 10.3 or later
- OpenWeb account
This guide assumes that you have the necessary iOS and Swift development skills to work successfully with this SDK. You should know how to write and build iOS applications using Xcode and the latest Apple developer tools.
Updated 3 months ago