The iOS SDK enables you to create a fluent conversation experience in your iOS that fuels quality interactions with community and content and allows users to create valuable and engaging content:
- Convert casual visitors into loyal, registered readers
- Significantly increase the user time in-app
- Provide lightweight customizable features
- Enable automatic content moderation
- Encourage user engagement with your content and other users
Additionally, the iOS SDK supports real-time moderation and single sign on.
- SSO support
- Customizable conversation appearance
- Reach native UI/UX to read, post and like comments
- In real-time, seamlessly sync with OpenWeb conversations on your website
- Callbacks of certain actions done by the user
- Ability to monetize a conversation
- iOS 10.3 or later
- OpenWeb account
This guide assumes that you have the necessary iOS and Swift development skills to work successfully with this SDK. You should know how to write and build iOS applications using Xcode and the latest Apple developer tools.
If you need assistance implementing OpenWeb into your iOS app, please contact your Partner Success Manager (PSM).
Use the following steps to set up OpenWeb in your iOS app:
- Add the OpenWeb SDK to your iOS app.
- Add a Conversation.
- (Optional) Customize the Conversation.
- (Optional) Implement SSO.
- Monetize the Conversation.
- Track analytics events.
Updated 3 months ago