You can replace the OpenWeb iOS SDK's default fonts with your own custom fonts. Using your own custom app fonts creates a seamless UI and branding experience for your users.
- If custom font is not already set follow this steps:
- Add the custom fonts to your app project (*.ttf files) for Bold, Medium, Regular and Light styles
- Open the application-info.plist file
- Add the key "Fonts provided by application" in a new row
- Add "*.ttf" as new item in the Array "Fonts provided by application".
- To get the required font family name you can run
print(UIFont.familyNames)in 'appDelegate' to discover the corresponding "family name" of the font, for example "BigShouldersDisplay"
- From appDelegate just after SpotIM initialization set
SpotIm.customFontFamilyproperty with the desired font family name
SpotIm.initialize(spotId: "SPOT_ID") //optional - set your custom font family name for example "BigShouldersDisplay" SpotIm.customFontFamily = "BigShouldersDisplay"
Updated 9 months ago
Did this page help you?