Popular in the Community helps to promote and monetize your most popular content:
- Promoting your content by showcasing user-generated content
- Featuring a monetization component that generated revenue sharing revenue
Popular in the Community requires the following:
- Popular in the Community enabled by your OpenWeb PSMPSM - Partner Success Manager.
- Minimum of 10 articles with Spot.IM Comments or Conversation embedded
- Featured images for each article
After the requirements have been met, Popular in the Community appears above the Spot.IM Comments.
If you see two instances of Popular in the Community on a post or page, follow these steps:
- Open the post or page.
- Scroll to the Spot.IM section at the bottom of the post or page.
- From the Recirculation drop-down menu, select Disable.
Updated 5 months ago