From your Admin Dashboard, you can configure the following elements:
- Style of the avatars displayed in a conversation
- Color of the Show More Comments button in the Pre-Conversation
- Color of the title of your company's admin users
Use the following steps to customize the site color and avatar style:
- From your OpenWeb Admin Dashboard, click Settings > DESIGN.
- In the Site Color section, choose a color. The color you choose is the color of the Show More Comments button in the Pre-Conversation
ViewControllerand the title of your company's admin users.
- In the Avatars Style section, select one of the avatar schemes.
Updated about 1 month ago
Did this page help you?