Social Reviews enables you to create a fluent conversation experience with a star rating aspect that fuels quality interactions with the community and content and allows users to provide their own feedback and ratings of the content.
The conversation can be easily embedded as a "Star Rating" version (i.e Social Reviews):
• Embed the Social Reviews with a single code snippet
• Manage settings in the Admin dashboard
Use the following steps to add Social Reviews to your page:
- From your OpenWeb Admin Dashboard, click Features > SOCIAL REVIEWS.
- From the Select your site platform drop-down menu, select Universal Code.
- In the Code for Your Site section, copy the launcher code.
The following code sample is provided for convenience. This version of the launcher code enables you to add more information about an article. Learn more about the launcher code attributes.
<!-- This version of the launcher code enables you to add more information about the article. --> <script async src="https://launcher.spot.im/spot/PRE-POPULATED-SPOT_ID" data-spotim-module="spotim-launcher" data-post-url="ARTICLE_URL" data-article-tags="ARTICLE_TOPIC1, ARTICLE_TOPIC2" data-post-id="POST_ID" data-social-reviews="true"> </script>
You can increase your SEO value by enabling Google indexing of comments and ratings.
Updated 24 days ago